Business Analyst (Healthcare)
The Business Analyst (Healthcare) works with the Application Developer Team to assist with daily operations exercising time management, communication, and collaboration in a fast-paced environment to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Primary Focus, to create BRDs Business Requirements Documents and user stories.
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams.
- Contributes to project discoveries.
- Translate clients’ business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases, and systems interaction diagrams.
- Works with customers and internal Creative teams to:
- Discover the Primary Business Objectives – Ensure the right business problem is solved.
- Define Scope – Gain agreement from stakeholders on the scope of the project.
- Formulate Your Business Analysis Plan – Identify the deliverables, stakeholders, and timelines for a comprehensive solution.
- Define the Detailed Requirements – Establish an efficient and collaborative rhythm.
- Assists the project team to establish high, mid, and micro-level plans for the project team.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, and delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two (2+) years of business analysis experience, with strong relationship management, or product owner experience.
- Experience working with vendors and external clients.
- Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies.
- Understanding of current technologies and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Highly detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is a plus.
- Understanding of complex Internet-based enterprise-level applications
- Track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting client commitments