Client Delivery Advisor | Global Solutions
We are looking for a highly customer-centric individual with excellent sales, business development and relationship management skills who enjoys working through challenges and Agile environments. As a Client Delivery Advisor you will be responsible for creating and nurturing partnerships and relationships with candidates, our consultants and customers. The Client Delivery Advisor reports directly to the Director of Global Accounts and primary responsibilities include identifying, interviewing and closing the hiring of qualified candidates with our clients, for positions within a wide range of consultancy services we are providing. The ideal person would have experience fulfilling Recruiting and/or Business Development roles within technology consulting and turnkey solutions (managed/professional services).
· Work with leadership to identify, understand, qualify and meet technology hiring needs throughout the recruiting process through the identification of candidates/prospects from various sources such as LinkedIn, Indeed, referrals, industry forums, and proprietary ATS platform.
· Manage the screening, interviewing, recruiting and onboarding of prospective employees and consultants as needed while self-generating sales/business development leads for new opportunities, projects, services and customers.
· Contact and follow-up with candidates in order to build, maintain, develop and grow a strong candidate pipeline based on various technology areas, such as SW & App Development, Business/Systems Analysis, Databases, Cloud Platforms, CI/CD, DevOps, Project Management Office, IT Infrastructure, Support Engineering, Cyber Security, Architecture, Scrum Master, Agile Coaching, Digital Transformation, Compliance, among others.
· Participate in strategizing and account mapping with upper management to formulate expansion plans, roadmaps, and action plans on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
· Work with sales and account management professionals to win new business thru solutions and staffing solution delivery & implementations.
· Conduct employee performance reviews/evaluations and career development discussions.
· Present candidates to sales leaders, applying high quality standards and an in depth understanding of the candidate, conduct reference checks and promote positive company culture and offers innovative team-building ideas for both employees and consultants.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field is required
· 2+ years experience in technical recruiting or sales roles within Technology Professional Services (Managed Services Solutions) is required
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work in proactive, sales environment
· Knowledge of or ability to understand technical terminology and concepts
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong networks
· Previous experience defining, developing, and executing customer services and/or training strategies, operations and action plans
· Bilingual in English and Spanish (verbal, written, reading) is highly preferred