Cloud & Application Architecture
Responsible for evaluates scheduling tasks performed by resources. Participates in the design of the tasks, while ensuring that the policies and procedures established by the company and the IT department are complied with. Optimizes the monitoring of the services offered by the IT department and its dependencies related to the programing workflow in data processing. Executes corrective actions to keep services available and uses escalation procedures when resolving events, incidents, and problems that require support from other areas.
- Ensures that the information development and analysis function is managed consistently and efficiently according to established guidelines, procedures, and standards
- Evaluates user requests to develop new programs or to modify them
- Investigates application results to determine feasibility, cost, time required, compatibility with current system and systems capabilities
- Prepare status reports of assigned projects as needed
- Provides technical leadership to development staff
- Determines the need for programs, equipment, and systems necessary to achieve the proposed objectives
- Identifies areas of opportunity to improve services and operations
- Coordinates and communicates company information and activities to employees
- Provides and maintains customer service focus in the development area
- Supports problem analysis, identifies causes, arrives at correct conclusions, and solves problems effectively
- Provides technical and administrative leadership in departmental decision-making
- Identifies areas of opportunity to recommend improvements to operational processes and development to the service the area provides
- Participates in defining service standards and operational processes in the area and monitors the compliance of their work team
- Updates documentation of current policies and procedures and requests improvements to them as required.
- Prepares operational efficiency reports such as metrics and validation tables
- Supervises, monitors, trains, and evaluated its personnel to comply with with his/her role as a supervisor to assure that his/her personnel fulfill their work plan and comply with their essential functions, and that they behave in accordance with the policies, standards, norms, and procedures of the Company
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Engineering.
Minimum three (3) years of experience supervising personnel, validating, and documenting processes, and performing analysis of systems, systems, Programming languages, and queries. Azure Certifications or experience.
Spanish - Advanced
English – Intermediate