Responsible for the standardization, data architecture (logic and physic repositories), and best practices for every major data repository in the organization. Design and implement every mechanism and methodology required for data protection. Design and build relational databases of high volume for core and data warehousing applications providing mentorship to warehouse programmers and analysts.
· Standardize (OLTP databases, (Dimensional) Datawarehouse, and Datamart. Create and maintain logical and physical models in joined with the DW specialist.
· Assurance that models are created adequately to scale organization growth.
· Assure data asset consistency and integrity.
· Maintain a central repository for every data model.
· Assure reusability and compatibility between data models through the organizational portfolio.
· Analyze business requirements and design new physical and logical models to support new applications and datamarts in addition to helping define a common information language to the integration shell for the support of integrated business applications and external business transactions (eBusiness and Business to Business).
· Analyze entrepreneurial data and provide recommendations, policy creation, operational processes, and work by the best insurance practices.
· Assist the operational DBA during production and support migrations.
· Create and Manage metadata models (frameworks).
· Recommend OLTP architecture, Data warehousing, metadata managing, and data quality.
· Support the department with new initiatives.
· Assist professional development forums and self-development sessions.
· Assurance of strict standards of professionalism and confidentiality on matters that require discretion.
BA in Computer Science or related area and (3-5) years minimum experience in a related IT role of operational data system modeling (OLTP and data warehousing) or any equivalent education and experience combined.
· Four-year minimum experience and knowledge in Oracle and Microsoft SQL.
· Skills in converting business needs into physical and logical models.
· SOA understanding and other architectural applications-based services.
· Source and target data knowledge, schematics development, MDM, and metadata management.
· Basic knowledge of productivity tools such as Excel and Analysis Services.