Digital Technical Lead
The Senior Digital Technical Lead will play a pivotal role in collaborating with the Product Manager to envision and deliver cutting-edge customer experiences across various digital domains - Customer Onboarding, Customer & Account Servicing, Payments, or Security for a large digital transformation. This highly technical role is responsible for understanding, influencing and enabling the business strategy by deploying the relevant digital technologies. The role is accountable to the Sr. Tech Lead of their Digital workstream, with specific focus on Mobile and Online capabilities across Sales and Service. Delivering and maintaining capabilities to enhance customer experience and satisfaction is key. This role demands a proactive, results-oriented individual with a strong technical background and exceptional leadership and communication skills to drive the success of the Digital Transformation initiatives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with Digital Product Managers to design and implement customer-centric experiences, aligning them with overarching business strategies.
- Be accountable to the Sr. Tech Lead for the Digital workstream, concentrating on Mobile and Online capabilities within Sales and Service.
- Drive the delivery and maintenance of capabilities to elevate customer experience and satisfaction, ensuring they align with the digital transformation vision.
- Foster robust relationships with Digital Product Managers and Owners, promoting customer satisfaction and facilitating growth.
- Act as a liaison between business and IT leaders, local Technology teams, corporate development teams, and vendors, steering delivery, decision-making, and mitigating risks and issues.
- Ensure implementation of all necessary risk and security measures for the Digital Channels workstream.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Over 5 years of experience, demonstrating a substantial technical background in banking or financial servicing.
- Extensive cross-functional experience collaborating with technology and business partners.
- Proven track record in building, defining, and evolving Digital technical stack definitions to support capabilities in Financial Services or regulated spaces.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest Digital technology innovations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a superior ability to drive outcomes through influence and negotiation at all management levels.
- Strong IT Project/Program Management experience, including transitioning organizations from Waterfall to Agile methodologies.
- Excellent reporting, decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly adaptable, organized, self-motivated, customer-oriented, with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Knowledge of secure coding standards and testing techniques.
- Experience evolving the use of Testing Automation tools such as Selenium and Perfecto.
- Understanding of API definition, development, and integration, leveraging solutions like API Connect, Apigee, Mulesoft, Springboot.
- Proven experience advancing the use of continuous delivery and integration techniques using tools like Figma, Confluence, JIRA, Jenkins.