Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs.
- Responsible for the coding, deployment, maintenance, optimization, and documentation of software applications in a multi-tier, distributed, browser-based enterprise-computing environment.
- Understand SOA concepts and patterns.
- Be able to apply design patterns during the development of a solution.
- Understand and being able to use SOA middleware components such as ESB, UDDI service registry, BPEL and Web Services.
- Plan, estimate and implement programming tasks.
- Define and specify relevant production turnover documentation.
- Research and fact finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Responsible to understand the full breadth of workflow and how specific projects affect the company.
- Provide recommendations for application and system improvements.
- Assist in preparing detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Interpret detailed functional specifications to develop software that functions exactly as specified by different company’s departments.
- Perform unit testing to ensure the quality of the code produced.
- Complete projects On-Time assuring quality results.
- Effectively use programming tools to assist in application development.
- Write scaling secure code and maintain appropriate programming documentation.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed stored or accessed.
- Complete and submit Status report as requested.
- Comply with company and department policies and procedures.
- Support and adhere to Development defined standards, practices, and procedures.
- Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, and professional.
- Must work closely with third-party consulting partners.
- BA in Computer Science, or related Information; Technology field, and/or a minimum of 5 years of development experience with service-oriented architecture.
- Knowledge in Web programming (Front end and back end)
- Knowledge in Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP .NET, REACT, MVC, Object Mappers
- Experience working with SQL Server data bases, complex query development and optimization
- Preferred knowledge in Authorization and security layer protocols
- Certifications: MSCE.
- Hands on experience using MS SQL and Team Foundation.
- Relational database development skills using MS SQL.