Senior Cybersecurity Manager
· Application development liaison: Ensure that all software development is aligned with Customer Information Security Management System
· Data Classification first level support. Regional DPR/PIA support: GDPR, One Trust knowledge
· IT Security Incident Management: Produce metrics and dashboards to identify potential threats, suspicious/anomalous activity, malware, etc. Respond to technical security questions and concerns. Conduct digital forensic analysis through email, user, log, file and malware analysis.
· Monitor and act on privacy breaches and malware threats: Monitoring and analyzing logs and alerts from a variety of different technologies (IDS/IPS, Firewall, Proxies, Anti-Virus, etc.) across multiple platforms.
· IT Security Vendor Management: First level of support and manages relationship with the vendors involved in IT projects. IT Security requirements liaison (CCTV).
· IT Security Support to the Sales: Support the sales team for any IT Security information requests.
· Regional Change Management Support: Guide partners on a broad range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
· Regional Patch Management Support: Support regional communications of all IT Security patch management and deployment base on business impact criticality.
· Regional IT Security Project Management Support: Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks.
· Support Regional Follow ups: Qualys, Archer, Vulnerability assessments
· IT Security Audit Support: Business Compliance, Protocol standardization SFTP, SSL etc.
· IT Security ISMS documentation: Lead or contribute in the completion of risk and control design assessments for all business applications, business portfolios, and overall enterprise, as well as risk mitigation and remediation plans and strategies.
Required: English, Required: Spanish. Full Bilingual.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering or in similar field desirable with at least five (5) years of experience administering information systems. Advanced coursework in Information Technology, is a plus. CISSP Certification or CISSP Certification is a requirement.
Strong knowledge of IT security applications, TCP/IP protocol suite and related security concerns and operating system platforms, routers, network protocols, and security architecture
Strong ability to support IT Security tools including HP Fortify, IBM App Scan, Forescout
NMAP, Nessus, TCPDump, Wireshark, Netcat, and Kali Linux
CISSP Certification or CISSP Certification is a requirement.