Develops a data provisioning strategy, and the necessary tools such as OLAP, ETL, and/or Dashboards.
Coordinates the identification, design, and implementation of business processes using concepts of, automation, cloud services, integration tools, and processes.
Establish information requirements for the different departments, and ensure the integrity of the information.
Provides recommendations to management on processes, products, and/or solutions that help improve the utilization of systems.
Supports Management by evaluating proposals for technological solutions related to solutions or consulting that can improve the operation.
Ensures that the best quality practices are implemented and complied with in the solutions implemented and ensures that adequate safeguarding and security processes are established for the proposed solutions.
Directs, attends and takes part in staff meetings and related activities.
Defines "Road Maps" that allow to describe the evolution and implementation of the solution and enterprise architecture working in coordination with the project management office, software development area, and infrastructure team to ensure alignment between projects and resources.
Maintains documentation and diagrams of key applications, infrastructure, and processes.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent. Minimum 5 years of experience in the area related to database administration and development of distributed applications. Minimum 5 years of experience in administration and / or implementation of BI / Datawarehouse projects. Experience in business intelligence tools and technologies such as OLAP, ETL and Dashboards.
- Experience in application development in JAVA and .NET. Experience in creating components for cloud environments such as Micro services, containers, etc.
- Experience in development tools in integration tools such as websphere, among others. Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects of varying levels of complexity.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and the ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Experience in healthcare industry is a plus.
- Certifications or Experience in AZURE..