The Solutions Architect will drive operational strategies and plans for Digital business unit and will be managing strategic Commercial Banking Architecture platforms, apps, and systems. This person will communicate with Sr. leadership influencing business decision making and ensure compliance with the organization's technology standards. Work with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. The ideal person for this role can participate in planning, technical design & blueprinting, roadmapping, and stakeholder management within ePMO and Enterprise Architectural settings for innovative digital solution development.
- Perform comprehensive discovery analysis and definition of client issues and documents implementation of a technical ("blueprint") solutions for systems/platform/cloud integrations.
- Collaborate with the relevant Tech supporting teams (e.g. Digital channels, Information Security, infrastructure engineering, APIs and data development teams) to validate the solution and drive the execution of the corresponding deliverables within the defined timelines.
- Work with the Enterprise Architecture team on systems design and implementation, helping to grow and develop the current retail business processes and technology implementations.
- Serve as liaison between Business Units/Commercial Banking IT during design, development, testing, deployment, and ongoing maintenance phases of the product life cycle.
- Determine how products and services could be designed or modified to suit the commercial banking needs while serving as liaison between Business Units and Commercial Banking IT.
- Ensure that the business and IT are in alignment by linking the business strategy, and processes to IT strategy, and documents this using architectural models or views that show how the company's current and future IT needs will be met in an efficient, sustainable, and agile manner.
- Create and manage the Architectural framework plan (milestones and deliverables) and ensure alignment with the overall program plan.
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Manage relationships with key business partners and managers within each business segments.
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 6+ years’ experience in Solutions and/or Enterprise Architecture roles in Digital Finance/Banking
- Knowledge of key architectural integration components is a must (application/back-end development, API design/configurations/development, and Cloud)
- Must have banking experience (Customer Authentication, Payments, Billpay, monetary movements, Zelle, FundNow, TransferNow)
- Experience in Agile environments (ideally Agile transformations) and Waterfall methodology
- Previous experience with Cybersecurity concepts: MFA, best practices, encryption standards, device biometrics, security risk assessments is preferred
- Experience with Consumer Online Banking - browser and native apps is desired
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is desired but not mandatory for this role.